Propose an Article
Coaching World is a dynamic online resource for the global coaching community. We welcome article proposals from volunteer contributors.
- Positioning as a thought leader on a given topic
- Advancement of your personal brand
- Professional network building
- Enhanced online presence
CW features articles on topics including:
- Building and sustaining a coaching business
- The science of coaching
- Understanding and applying the ICF Core Competencies
- Coaching tools and techniques
- Building strong coaching cultures in organizations
- Measuring/reporting on ROI
- Personal development and well-being for coaches (e.g., health and wellness, work/life balance, aligning your work with your core values, applying Core Competencies in your own life)
Articles should be no more than 800 words long.
Pitching an Article
ICF considers article proposals for Coaching World on a quarterly basis. If you have an article idea (or ideas) that you believe would be a good fit for the CW audience, please send a brief (one to two paragraphs) pitch for each article to CW’s editorial team at [email protected] by 12 Noon (New York) on September 30, 2019.